Re: A86: ASM Converter from 85->86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 01:54 PM 8/1/97 -0400, you wrote:
>You'll have to enlighten me about the Oshell<->Ash project... I never
>followed either of those.
>
>Why would people get upset about porting code?  It's common.

I myself didn't really follow it, but I know what happened.  Thomas Hruska
ported some code without permission from the authors, which angered them.
So the best idea would be to make a program that makes the changes from
85->86, but not have it be a shell, that way the authors themselves can do
it, and will most likely not be angered by its use.

|gaffney@thethinker.com - Tiocfaidh Ár Lá / Our Day Will Come|
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Wipe The Smile Off My Face"   |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |

Follow-Ups: References: