A86: Re: [OT] A TI compiler - Why not?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: [OT] A TI compiler - Why not?

In that case maybe I should write a tutorial...  Everytime I learn a new
principle I could add a section to the tutorial.  Right now I just know
the basics but I plan on sticking with it.

Later,

Chris...

P.S:  Does anyone know what header files I should use.  Is there one
place where I can get all the header files.  I have seen several
different versions out there and I was wondering which is the most
complete..

On Wed, 28 Apr 1999 21:21:24 -0500 "David Phillips" <david@acz.org>
writes:

>No offense meant to Trent in anyway (heck, his tutorials probably
>helped me
>the most to do more than "hello world"), but do you know why his
>tutorials
>are understandable?  Because he didn't know very much assembly at all.
> He
>understood computer programming (majoring in it at college, I
>believe), so
>the programming aspects were easy.  He could write simple code to do
>anything he wanted to do.
>
>Because he didn't know much, he didn't overwhelm people.  The people
>write tutorials for beginners are the people who just started asm.
>Those of
>us who have been doing it for a while forget just how much there is to
>learn
>:)
>
>> Maybe if people took more time to right more down-to-earth tutorials
>(like
>> trent lillehaugen (sp?) did, his were good, but brief).  That would
>have
>> helped me a ton, i know it takes time to write tutorials, but so
>many of
>> them seem so advanced to the average programmer, that it may throw
>them
>off.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: