Re: TI-H: Re: Comments on List, and other things...(Please read.)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Comments on List, and other things...(Please read.)

>Ok. grant.  You are a brilliant young kid, and your ideas are great.  i for
>one, am interested in a lot of our work, i just dont have time to do much of
>it. :)

brilliant...  :\  Got a **long** way to go.  Right now I'm just capturing
schematics and prototyping stuff.  Next year I'm taking sophmore
electronics at the UAA.  Their junior class was too easy, but sophmore too
hard.  They have some prereqs like C which i need to take.

I want to go to a school like MIT in 4 years when I'm out of HS.

>I wish people woudnt get so damn mad at you all the time, but you shoudlnt
>instalnyl get pissed off at them back.

:)  Thanks.  I don't get instantly mad.  Its when Chris tells me to post
all of my code that I have for the calc devices and then people start
telling me I did it just to annoy them...  :[

Notice much more has been completed on my mpe player than on any calc
device due to the mixed emotions of list members...  ;)

>also, aobut the super fast ti-85, i would have responded (they both got to
>the list) but i am working on something i think will be cooler :))  a z80
>based computer that is better then the 85
>its propbly dumb, but it willbe fun for me
>--Jonathan Kaus

I'll code the z80 engine and you can add support code.  Then we can have a
super fast version of your computer.  :)

Follow-Ups: References: