Re: TI-H: Re: Comments on List, and other things...(Please read.)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Comments on List, and other things...(Please read.)

Uhh... I said for you to post on the website... :)
Just to set things straight.  You see, I use three different computers to get
online, and synching my mail isn't exactly doable without an IMAP4 account, which
I don't have.  Of course, if I did, I'd also be sucking up about 50+ MB just for
my message store... which is why I'm getting cable modem service and running
internet service just for myself... dialup access, etc, keeping my mail store on
my own server.  And of course, the fun of streaming 256K mp3's instead of
downloading them.
Oh yeah, and TGA43 (z80-based TI-8x CPU)
CK

Grant Stockly wrote:
:)  Thanks.  I don't get instantly mad.  Its when Chris tells me to post
all of my code that I have for the calc devices and then people start
telling me I did it just to annoy them...  :[