Re: TI-H: Re: Comments on List, and other things...(Please read.)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Comments on List, and other things...(Please read.)

Ok. grant.  You are a brilliant young kid, and your ideas are great.  i for
one, am interested in a lot of our work, i just dont have time to do much of
it. :)
I wish people woudnt get so damn mad at you all the time, but you shoudlnt
instalnyl get pissed off at them back.
I personally dont mind getting alot of offtopic email. it keeps me up to
date and stuff
also, aobut the super fast ti-85, i would have responded (they both got to
the list) but i am working on something i think will be cooler :))  a z80
based computer that is better then the 85
its propbly dumb, but it willbe fun for me
--Jonathan Kaus
IRC: Jedsmeny
ICQ: 15873088
AIM: Jedsmeny