Re: TI-H: *Great News*

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: *Great News*

Yeah, I got a ZIP Drive.

I'm probably *getting* auto CAD soon. I may use it just for this. Don't know,
don't realy care too much. Just asl long as the cases are finnished.

I'll send a TI-82/85 case if you need it.

Sorry, can't spare the TI-83/86 cases though (my calcs would be naked :)

I'll be doing a simple 1 mold (2nd mold optional, required if back needs to be
plastic instead of a metal plate)

I think it ought to be doable. Simple to build too.

I could also do a ring piece to only thicken the calc, so scan the front AND
back cases.

I can place the bottom shape of the case seam on top, and the shape of the top
seam on the bottom, and make it straight accross the edges, and that will work fine.

If you can get both made, You'll have 2 options!

Remember though, 2 molds are needed per case type (one for 83/86 and one for 82/85)

Thing is, that each mold can make it's maximum number of castings and you then
have 2 types (4 molds total)

If you realy want a plastic rear panel on the wide case, a single extra mold
is all that's needed. Remember though, you will have MANY separate molds not
required to use together, so you aren't limited to making one case from all
the molds, but rather a case from EACH mold. You'll be able to get MANY more
cases from the molds.
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: