Re: TI-H: Who gives a §hit about dyer! Not the law!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Who gives a §hit about dyer! Not the law!

On Tue, 14 Apr 1998 00:01:44 +0100 Richard Piotter
<richfile@prairie.lakes.com> writes:
>No offense to PC lovers, i know all the opinions, and I accept them. I
>have a
>PC myself, I just havn't used it for 3 months cause I don't know why I
>ever
>bought it! (:
Because Steve Jobs came back to Apple with the Kamikaze philosophy?

>(atleast the stupid dougnut munching clowns in my town
>that let
>so and so drive their couch truck after people and don't even suspend
>their
>license! (Which by the way, was hell!!!))
Chased by a couch truck?!?  Please elaborate.
A couch with a V-12 Engine?!?  ???  PLEASE ELABORATE on this while "couch
truck driving" thing.

>Richard Piotter
>richfile@prairie.lakes.com
>
>The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

~Larry C
 "Let's do the time warp again" ~T.R.H.P.S.
Larry1492@juno.com  Visit the Vaccuum Gateway
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lab/9888/index.html

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: