Re: TI-H: Don't be held back...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Don't be held back...

One of the problems with the RAM Extender is that it has no calc thru port.
 I would suggest, after it comes out, that it be examined for a possible
link thru port so that it could be used in conjunction with anything else
that can be plugged into the port.

"Freedom of speech is in the constitution, abuse of it is in the slums"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-