Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

The whole OS is different; incompatible.

"Freedom of speech is in the constitution, abuse of it is in the slums"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-

----------
: From: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
: To: Zenon
: Subject: Re: TI-H: ti-turbo
: Date: November 5, 1996 4:19 PM
:
:
: C.J. Oster wrote:
: >
: > >Since the 82, and 83 actually came out after the 85 they mighta found
: >
: > Are you sure? I know that the 83 is newer, but I think that the 82 is
older
: > than the 85.  But I may be wrong.
:
: No, the TI-85 was made first (surprizingly).  I guess they had to go and
: make a looser calculator like the TI-82.  They should have encorporated
: a lot more technologies of the TI-85 to the TI-82.  By the way, except
: for the ROM and LCD size, is there any other real major differences
: between the TI-82 and TI-85?
:
: Eric B.