Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

No, the TI-82 and the TI-83 and, I guess, the TI-92, are all newer than the
TI-85.

"Freedom of speech is in the constitution, abuse of it is in the slums"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-

----------
: From: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
: To: Zenon
: Subject: Re: TI-H: ti-turbo
: Date: November 5, 1996 3:29 PM
:
:
: >Since the 82, and 83 actually came out after the 85 they mighta found a
:
:
: Are you sure? I know that the 83 is newer, but I think that the 82 is
older
: than the 85.  But I may be wrong.
:
:                                              -C.J.-
:
:
:
: Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
: will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
: of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
: to the said charging schedule.
:
:
: