Re: TIB:New programer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB:New programer

>I'm fairly new to Basic programming and fist I'd like to ask is there a
>big enough difference between the different calculators to specify witch
>one your using?

yes.

>I'd also like to know is there some way to store a
>variable inside a program?

You could make a sub-program to store values A-Z (and others) to a list and
then recover the list later...

>So that you can save a bit of information to
>use the next time the program is run without creating an external
>variable?

You can't...  :(

>Also is there some way to center text on the program screen
>for the 92?

I don't think so.  You could make a routine to figure out how many letters
the text is, and how many letters the screen can hold.  Then the routine
could figure out the best starting position for the text...  Easy?  ;)

>You can do it manually with the output command but if it
>ever changes you have to go and re-do it.

Why would it change?

---
 It is UNLAWFUL to send unsolicited commercial email to
 this email address per United States Code Title 47 Sec. 227.
 I assess a fee of $500.00 US currency for reading and
 deleting such unsolicited commercial email.  Sending such
 email to this address denotes acceptance of these
 terms.  My posting messages to Usenet neither grants
 consent to receive unsolicited commercial email nor
 is intended to solicit commercial email.

Follow-Ups: References: