TIB:New programer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB:New programer

I'm fairly new to Basic programming and fist I'd like to ask is there a
big enough difference between the different calculators to specify witch
one your using?  I'd also like to know is there some way to store a
variable inside a program?  So that you can save a bit of information to
use the next time the program is run without creating an external
variable?  Also is there some way to center text on the program screen
for the 92? You can do it manually with the output command but if it
ever changes you have to go and re-do it.