Re: TIB: Re: TI-ZINE Starting-be a writer!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 11:24 PM 4/27/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I still don't understand how you can have "gray" pictures in BASIC.  Isn't
>each pixel either on or off?  I doubt you can flash the pictures on the
>screen fast enough to simulate fake grayscale.
>
>--
>Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
>   File Archives
>   the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/

Hmmmmmmmm.....Bryan Rabeler doesn't apparently know ANYTHING about ASM
programming and he is trying to tell people (who KNOW what greyscale is)
what he believes greyscale is.  Go learn ASM and then study some greyscale
source, Bryan, and then come back and tell yourself and everyone else,
"Gee, I'm a doofus" and hit your head repeatedly over and over again.

It is possible to have greyscale pictures in Basic if you concentrate all
the processing power on displaying them in the appropriate order to get the
various shades of grey.  (You will understand this when you study ASM and
greyscale source).

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

Follow-Ups: References: