Re: LaPlace Transforms in TI89 and HP48 compared by Perez-Franco

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Perez-Franco wrote:

> In article <36A5E527.BC2@poliplus.com>,
>   cbazza@poliplus.com wrote:
> > Ok, so why don't you compare speed and reliability BUT use the following TI
> > program designed to perform Laplace's transforms
>
> Carlos,
>
> don't you think that the TI software called Laplace92 is kind of a good
choice
> for doing LaPlace ?
>
> Well, that is exactly what we used in our last comparation (the third)
> published here a couple of days ago.

All I am saying is that there are several math programs for the HP but
we all know the two best ones. Now there are several laplace programs
for the TI, pick the best one for comparison (since you did pick one
of the best ones on the HP).

Carlos.

Follow-Ups: References: