Re: LaPlace Transforms in TI89 and HP48 compared by Perez-Franco

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LaPlace Transforms in TI89 and HP48 compared by Perez-Franco

In article <36A4F28D.56E4@poliplus.com>,
  cbazza@poliplus.com wrote:
> It seems to me that you are comparing apples and oranges

Carlos...

In my university, you can have oranges or apples for lunch, and teachers don't
care at all. That is your preference and you can eat the one you wish, or even
both of them.

Equally, in class you can use TI or HP and teachers don't care. For them, TI
and HP are just calculators, equal calculators you can use in their class.
What I am looking for is THE FASTEST way to solve LaPlace and InvLaPlace in
my classroom in my University. I don't care for processors or brands or chips
or algorithms (although I made a very good one for TI). I just care for speed
and reliability, wich are the two only factors that really count in middle of
a math exam.

:o)

P.S. Maybe they are pineapples with bananas.