Re: LaPlace Transforms in TI89 and HP48 compared by Perez-Franco

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LaPlace Transforms in TI89 and HP48 compared by Perez-Franco

Perez,

> In my university, you can have oranges or apples for lunch, and teachers
don't
> care at all. That is your preference and you can eat the one you wish, or
even
> both of them.
>
> Equally, in class you can use TI or HP and teachers don't care. For them, TI
> and HP are just calculators, equal calculators you can use in their class.
> What I am looking for is THE FASTEST way to solve LaPlace and InvLaPlace in
> my classroom in my University. I don't care for processors or brands or chips
> or algorithms (although I made a very good one for TI). I just care for speed
> and reliability, wich are the two only factors that really count in middle of
> a math exam.

Ok, so why don't you compare speed and reliability BUT use the following TI
program designed to perform Laplace's transforms ? Let me know which one is
THE FASTEST and most reliable package.

"The program package DiffEq92 contains functions
for LaPlace, inverse LaPlace, solving single and
simultaneous differential/integral equations with
constant coefficients using LaPlace. The package
can be found in the Ti-92 archive:
ftp://ftp.ti.com/pub/graph-ti/calc-apps/92/
"

Carlos.

Follow-Ups: References: