Re: Finger power?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Finger power?

Sorry Ray, it's clear that you don't know how the process works.  The moisture
on the skin becomes the electrolyte (fact, not fiction).  Electrodes are made
from two different types of metal, for example aluminum for one and copper for
the other.  When the electrodes are in contact with the electrolyte current
flows, whether or not you want it to.  This is in part how lie detector
apparatus work.  I don't mind dreaming ahead to the 21st century, even if it
is so far away.  You can get better results, by the way, by sticking your
electrodes into a banana.  You could run you calc (in the future) off your
lunch.--D

--

Douglas S. Oliver
Department of Anthropology