Re: Shell on a TI-86?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Shell on a TI-86?

The ti-86 calculator has no need for a shell to run asm programs.
Simply use the Asm( command from the Catalog, then select your Asm
program from the PRGM menu.  You can use a shell to run programs easier
or to group them together the way you want them.  Some shells do allow
for emulation of TI-85 asm programs and TI-82 asm programs though, so
that is a good reason to use one.  Some also will let you run 86 basic
programs though the shell too.

Todd

--

I have been forced to give a fake email address to foil spammers.

My email address is "  todd e stn @ visi .com" (remove spaces, of
course).