Shell on a TI-86?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Shell on a TI-86?

Hello all,

  I have used ZShell on a TI-85, and I am now looking into getting a TI-86
(since TI charges a $65 flat fee to fix my TI-85), and I have heard that
this calculator has built-in "routines" for handling assembly language
programs.  Does this mean that I won't have to use a shell?  What are
shells used for on this calculator (besides providing a menu for assembly
language programs, which I imagine you can simply select from the program
menu and use along with ASM).  Do any of you TI-86 users out there use and
shell?

                                                Michael