Re: Math Teacher needing free TI-83 and overhead TI-83 hoping to

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Math Teacher needing free TI-83 and overhead TI-83 hoping to convince school to purchase classroom set.

This place sells refurbished calcs at up to 70% off,
I never bought from them but I'm passing on  the message.
It is called the Bach Company in Palo Alto, CA.
They ship to both schools and students.
They sell both new and remanufactured calcs.
Bach's phone number is 1-415-424-0800.

Mike