Re: Math Teacher needing free TI-83 and overhead TI-83 hoping to

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Math Teacher needing free TI-83 and overhead TI-83 hoping to convince school to purchase classroom set.

Levi Borunda wrote:

> July 22, 1998
>
> To whom it may concern:
>
> I just started a new Teaching job in Santa Fe, NM, at at private school:
> Calvary Chapel Christian Academy.  On August 10, I start a two-week
> orientantion, where I plan to present to the school Principal and the
> Pastor that calculators (especially TI-83) are extremely useful for
> students' learning.
>
> I would like to have a TI-83 and the overhead model so that I can show
> them how they work.  The last Texas Instrument Calculator that I had was
> the TI-81 and loved working with it.  I have seen the TI-83 and used it
> with a summer program and loved it.
>
> Please let me know as soon as possible.  Anything you can do will be
> greatly appreciated!
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Frances Borunda
> (505) 421-2599
> #20 Mineral Hill Route
> P.O. Box 1211
> Las Vegas, NM 87701

Try http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/loan.htm. TI temporary loans calc and
the viewscreens for Free to teachers for a few weeks.

--
 - Julian (AKA Trevelyan), ICQ UIN: 1946065