Hi'

Kirk Larsen wrote:

> Show The Andersens <show@post4.tele.dk> wrote in article
> <3525DAA8.E6BD731C@post4.tele.dk>...
> : Hi4
> :
> : Scott Wolf wrote:
> : >
> : > I have made a serial link. It works great on my P-100 computer. When I
> take
> : > it to my P-200 though it refuses to function. Could it be to fast.
> :
> : Yes it is too fast!!! I think a 100 mhz is the fastet you use it on...
> : But offcource you can use it on your P-200 - just run a program that can
> : slow down the computer fisrt - like Mowslow (I don't know how to spell
> : it...)
> :
>
> Wrongo!
>
> I'm running a standard serial link on a P-233 with no problems or special
> setup.  If it isn't working on the P-200, something is set up wrong.  This
> could be anything from:
[cut]

UPS!

I have a seriel which I have only tried on my own apx. 100mhz. Then a
friend haveborrowed it to a 200'er but it don't work - perhaps he did
something wrong...

Niels

*          _      _                   guinea pigs *
*         /_   _ /                    HTML-guide  *
*         (_)-(_)                     genealogy   *
*    SHOW THE ANDERSENS                           *
*        mailto:show@post4.tele.dk                *
*            http://home4.inet.tele.dk/show/      *