Re: TI-86 Rom Dump

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 Rom Dump

There ought to be documentation, it came with my copy when I downloaded
it.

Anyway, here is how you do it anyway:
TI-Graphlink:  Fire up your favorite terminal program (don't user
hyperterminal), and tell it to recieve on the port your graphlink is
at.  Run Rom86 on the 86, and tell it to dump all.

Parallel link.  Pick up dumpxp from ticalc.org.  Plug Link into LPT1 (if
not there already).  Run dumpxp, and tell the 86 to dump all.

Serial Link/Connect 85/etc: Doesn't work.  Download one from 86 central.
(you can do this if you don't feel like dumping using the above methods
too.)

Todd

Scott Noveck (SMN) wrote:

> I'm trying to get a copy of the ROM from my TI-86 -- I downloaded Rom86, but
> there's no included documentation and no way to receive it -- can someone
> help me?

Follow-Ups: References: