Re: serial link won't work

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: serial link won't work

Hi4

Scott Wolf wrote:

> I have made a serial link. It works great on my P-100 computer. When I take
> it to my P-200 though it refuses to function. Could it be to fast.

Yes it is too fast!!! I think a 100 mhz is the fastet you use it on...
But offcource you can use it on your P-200 - just run a program that can
slow down the computer fisrt - like Mowslow (I don't know how to spell
it...)

Niels

*          _      _                   guinea pigs *
*         /_   _ /                    HTML-guide  *
*         (_)-(_)                     genealogy   *
*    SHOW THE ANDERSENS                           *
*        mailto:show@post4.tele.dk                *
*            http://home4.inet.tele.dk/show/      *