Re: A89: TIGCC IDE in Linux

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TIGCC IDE in Linux

Hi!
> I thought about what might be causing the problem: I use the Windows INI
> file system to open and save project files.  If you make your own file
> format for projects, you should be fine.
Mabey I will try to load a .c or .h file first before i try that (make sure
wine isn't missing something else)

> Does Delphi run under WINE?
    I have no clue! If I get some more motivation i will probably try to
find out though. As far as i know, I do not have a copy of delphi though. I
am kinda thinking that there may be a version of delphi for linux... seems
like i saw on the CD's I got with Red Hat once; but i don't remember.

> Yeah, it IS Pascal (Object Pascal, to be exact).
    Really, so Delphi is like c++ is to c?
    I have done a *very* small amount of programming in pascal on the
Burroughs B-20 series of computers. Not enough to feel comfortable with it
though.

Greg
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the
parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't
get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a
hammer.
-- IBM maintenance manual, 1925

:) Glad someone besides me sees the humor in this... I saw it in the fortune
on Slashdot and couldn't resist cutting and pasting it over and over and
over and... well you get the idea :)