Re: A89: TIGCC IDE in Linux

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TIGCC IDE in Linux

Hi!

> "Kann nicht geoffnet werden" literally means can not open will, but in
> this case basically means
> "won't open".

Nope, it's passive and means "cannot be opened".  Anyway, AVI is the Windows
video system, so it's obviously something that's wrong with WINE.  Sorry I
can't test it.  If you want to, you can get the source and test it yourself.
Compiling probably doesn't work either, though, because I use a lot of
Windows specific stuff to call the necessary DOS and Windows command line programs.

Does anyone of you have the English version of Delphi 4 installed, and can
give me his version of Consts.pas?  I know German error messages aren't really
what you want.

> Other wise the main app window looks nice except for the tool bar icons
> which don't display properly.

I didn't say it would even work with WINE. :-)

> This next part is for Sebastian (did i spell your name right?)

You did.

> i think it
> would be very cool if the next release of the ide would accept command
> line arguments...

It does.  If you double-click on a project file, it will open it in the IDE.

> that way one could set up windoz so you could just drag and
> drop to open a file quickly.

Drag & Drop is something different.  Delphi doesn't directly support it (it
does within one app, but not between programs), so I'll have to get into the
Windows API to do it.  Anyone knowing how to do this, please help.  Otherwise
I'll take a look at the VTI sources to find out.

Bye,
Sebastian Reichelt