A89: OT: "Internet law"

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: OT: "Internet law"

> internet law is a new thing, but it _does_ exist.
> you take the laws applying in the country of the server, and that of the
> client.  the stricter one applies.

Sorry, but that sounds like total bullshit. Maybe you have something like that
between states in the US, but not between countrys. If so, only among a certain
few countries that have signed some sort of agreement, but never, never between
countries in general. It just doesn't work that way.
Our laws isn't affected even the slightest by any laws you have. Although, our
lawmakers might look at your laws, and yours on our laws, and maybe find that
something sounds good, and maybe that can be a law in our country too.
Ofcourse it is the law of the country the server is in that regulates what you
can have on the server. Anything else would be totally absurd.

//Olle

Follow-Ups: References: