A89: Re: Doors OS final beta 2 developer version

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Doors OS final beta 2 developer version

> Hey Does anyone know if the doors team has fixed their earlier version of
> the final doors os beta 2 developer version.  I know there was a problem
> with the program that one could d/l from their page.  Mainly it was missing
> a file, that was required to make it compile.  Does the link now d/l the
> entire program or should I continue using Doors os 1.?

The solution is simple: program using DoorsOS final beta 1, run DoorsOS final
beta 2 on the calculator. Unless you want to make your own doors.bat (like I
did).

>  Also does anyone
> know how many different final beta version the doors team will release.  I
> wan't to collect the entire set.

The Doors team won't release anything for a year or two IIRC as Xav has no
internet connection except on weekends.

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

"What is this thing, anyway?" said the Dean, inspecting the implement in
his hands.
"It's called a shovel," said the Senior Wrangler. "I've seen the gardeners
use them. You stick the sharp end in the ground. Then it gets a bit
technical."
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man)

Follow-Ups: References: