A89: Doors OS final beta 2 developer version

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Doors OS final beta 2 developer version

Hey Does anyone know if the doors team has fixed their earlier version of
the final doors os beta 2 developer version.  I know there was a problem
with the program that one could d/l from their page.  Mainly it was missing
a file, that was required to make it compile.  Does the link now d/l the
entire program or should I continue using Doors os 1.?   Also does anyone
know how many different final beta version the doors team will release.  I
wan't to collect the entire set.