Re: A89: output from gcc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: output from gcc

 > Thanks for the response.  However, I am running under win.  I was under the
 > impression that tigcc is a speccially moddified version of gcc that will
 > only run under windows.  Is there a version for linux?

I haven't heard of that, no. I don't think that it would be hard to
port it back though, all in all gcc is a unix tool :-)
I don't actually know what are the differences between a normal m68k
gcc and the tigcc ? Maybe it's only the target description files ?

I don't have Windows and haven't used it since its 3.1 days (only
a touchy affair even then) so I can't really test it.

Thanks,

Zoltan

Follow-Ups: References: