A86: Re: SAT Package

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: SAT Package

    I don't think an SAT or ACT package would be that necesarry.  What I
think would be useful is an AP calculus package.  I have an 86 and a 92+ and
the 92+ can't be used on the AP test.  Hopefully kirk meyer's ti-94 will do
this.  But just in case this doesn't work I think that in the mean time
someone should write up some smaller programs for it.

    One thing that I've thought of is making a program with every single
differentiation and integral formula.  700+ integrals and ???+ derivatives.
You'd just type in the form you have and then it would return the derivative
of integral.  I just don't have the motivation to do it.

    You can find these in a big huge book that's issued  every so often.
Something like "the 19?? handbook of calculus and physics"  .  Does anyone
here know what I'm talking about.  If you do then you could see how it would
be useful.  You would just save everything as strings and if you didn't want
to do it the input way then you could just have it be like a big text file.

    Just have a numerator and denominator string for each integral or
derivative and then use this to display it in kind of pretty print.

billybobIV
chad@dirks.com
http://chad.dirks.com

Follow-Ups: References: