RE: A86: Re: BASIC & inverts! HELP!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: Re: BASIC & inverts! HELP!

I decided this was probably a very cool program (haven't tested it yet,
myself), and since it was so small, I compiled it as an uncompiled hex
program.  Here's the program listing (with 86P attached)

:AsmPrgm
:00C364D7
:000050D7
:42415349
:43205465
:78742049
:6E766572
:74657200
:21EAC33E
:08AE77C9

--
Nathan Haines <nhaines@ticalc.org>
   Help Mail, FAQ, Other Sites Manager, and News Editor

INVERT.86P

Follow-Ups: References: