A86: Re: Re: SAT Package

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Re: SAT Package

>     I don't think an SAT or ACT package would be that necesarry.  What I
> think would be useful is an AP calculus package.  I have an 86 and a 92+
and
> the 92+ can't be used on the AP test.  Hopefully kirk meyer's ti-94 will
do
> this.  But just in case this doesn't work I think that in the mean time
> someone should write up some smaller programs for it.

Hehe, that's why they made the 89.  Btw, the 89 won't fit into an 86 case,
at least not without widening the wholes on the circuit board :)

>     One thing that I've thought of is making a program with every single
> differentiation and integral formula.  700+ integrals and ???+
derivatives.
> You'd just type in the form you have and then it would return the
derivative
> of integral.  I just don't have the motivation to do it.

What's with this forms stuff?  Making the user use a specified form is only
when you're spending 30 seconds writing a basic program to solve a problem.
You should be able to turn any form into something you can work with.
Picking from 700 forms just isn't possible.  Can't you solve everything
using the power rule?

Follow-Ups: References: