A86: BIG TROUBLE --- NEED SERIOUS HELP

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: BIG TROUBLE --- NEED SERIOUS HELP

Guys, I need some answers from an experienced ASM programmer.

Here's the dilemna:  My calc won't turn on and the batteries are fine.  This
is the third time in a year that this has happened!  I can't keep getting new
calculators!!!   People mention "crashing calculators" in tutorials all over
the net and they don't make it sound like the "crash" is irreversable, so
there must be a remedy other than getting a new calculator!  Please help me.
(Remember, it WON't TURN ON...I checked the batteries AND the contrast level
and that doesn't help so don't respond saying "check your batteries" or
"press 2nd up" or I'll really be mad...)