Re: A86: sqrxz levels

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: sqrxz levels

MogKupo0@aol.com wrote:

> I really don't mind the helpless part, but I think the game would be MUCH
> more fun if there was custom endings, not just "CONGRATULATIONS you have beat
> this world!" (sorry if I ruined it for anyone :). Perhaps even an intro so
> there could be a story behind what the heck SQRXZ was trying to accomplish?
> Even without these, the game is fun, but since I have noticed a lack of
> endings that are worth anything on any graphing calc (I spend HOW many hours
> playing Penguins for that?! and that was among the better ones!) Soon as I
> get a grasp of ASM I'm gonna make an ending so long for my first RPG that you
> can be entertained an entire math class. :)

You want to waste memory to create a nice ending!? Sure, I could put a
20k animation
or something at the end - if someone could just draw some nice graphics.
Maybe I could
steal the ending from the PC version (which isn't very nice - Sqrxz gets
killed
by a human :) )

I'm not sure a story is needed really... I certainly won't bother to add
that - sorry...

> P.S. SQRXZ is still cool, tho!

Thanks :)

--
Jimmy Mårdell                "The nice thing about standards is that
mailto:mja@algonet.se         there are so many of them to choose from."

Follow-Ups: References: