A86: DStar TI-86, Lunar Lander, and DuckHunt!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: DStar TI-86, Lunar Lander, and DuckHunt!

Hello Everyone!

	I am happy to say AVD (Andrew Von Dollen) has released DStar 1.0, with
source!!!  It is a cool puzzle game... I am happy to say I am the first
site to have it...  http://asm86.home.ml.org ; or
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/5127/.  Also, Lunar Lander
should be out soon.  AVD has given me a working sprite routine, and
finally, I managed to put Lander together.  Which reminds me... anyone
knows how to do dispop1 ?  DuckHunt will follow Lander, I will convert it
from the 83 version.  I do have a screenshot and the beginning of the
program done, but some Math Features will give me trouble, so I'll ask you
guys to help out if you can =)  Please bookmark my web page !  Thanks.

								Ahmed
Ahmed El-Helw
ahmed3@worldnet.att.net
http://asm83.home.ml.org