Re: A86: sqrxz levels

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: sqrxz levels

<< Jimmy Mårdell wrote:

 > UrD14me wrote:
 > >
 > > TAKE OUT THE DAMN SPIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 >
 > I agree that some (many?) worlds uses far to many spikes (and far to
 > many
 > enemies as well).

 are there any plans to have sqrxz II soon? or a remix of it? (please
 limit the number of spikes ppl can put in their levels :) it would be
 really kewl if you could add a boss like bowser to it and some powerups
 so you arent just a helpless little bug >>

I really don't mind the helpless part, but I think the game would be MUCH
more fun if there was custom endings, not just "CONGRATULATIONS you have beat
this world!" (sorry if I ruined it for anyone :). Perhaps even an intro so
there could be a story behind what the heck SQRXZ was trying to accomplish?
Even without these, the game is fun, but since I have noticed a lack of
endings that are worth anything on any graphing calc (I spend HOW many hours
playing Penguins for that?! and that was among the better ones!) Soon as I
get a grasp of ASM I'm gonna make an ending so long for my first RPG that you
can be entertained an entire math class. :)

KUPO

P.S. SQRXZ is still cool, tho!