Re: A85: Have you noticed...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Have you noticed...

At 22:37 1998-05-22 -0500, you wrote:

>There are so many awesome Atari
>games out there that it is a hard decision where to start.

Why Atari games? Most of the classic games you mentioned exists on
other old computers as well, the C64 for instance.

> Here's my
>opinion on what games should be next as far as transforming atari games
>to the Z80, namely the TI-85 (make some of those 86 users jealous!)

ASE for the 86 can emulate most TI-85 games, ZShell & Usgard games,
and porting a game from the 85 -> 86 is usually simple.

>[games] 3Demon [games]

Labby was intended to be a 3Demon clone, but I had some trouble with
the food (don't ask me why - I don't remember).

--
Real name: Jimmy Mårdell                "can't go mucking with a 'void *'"
IRC......: Yarin                                // Apple's MPW C compiler

Follow-Ups: References: