Re: A85: Have you noticed...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Have you noticed...

I think that copying old atari games is a kick ass idea, however it's not
like it's a new idea.  Remember Joust, Space Invaders, Pac-Man, Tron,
Frogger, Breakout, Asteroids, Galaxian.  I am almost finished with my
masterpiece of my assembly career so far.  I am not going to tell anyone
what it is because I want it to be a surprise.  It may have a few bugs,
but it was definitely a classic to me.  There are so many awesome Atari
games out there that it is a hard decision where to start.  Here's my
opinion on what games should be next as far as transforming atari games
to the Z80, namely the TI-85 (make some of those 86 users jealous!)

Dig Dug   Choplifter   Keystone Capers   River Raid   Defender   Jungle
Hunt           Star Raiders / Solaris   Pitfall   Missile Command  Space
Attack   Armored Ambush   Tron: Deadly Discs   Baseball   Target Fun
Combat   Demon Attack   Robot Tank   Berzerk   3Demon  Spider Man
Adventure   Venture   Pole Position  Donkey Kong  Crossbow   and hundred
more!!!

	Check out a website on Atari 2600 games of if you think that you
have the programming skills an Atari 5200 or 7800 page!  Hell, goto a
video game store and buy an atari, they may be obsolete as a TI-81 but
they are loads of fun to collect and many tricks as far as programming
are evident when you play them.  Atari didn't start the whole Video Game
craze, but it definitely highlighted it!  Sure, atari games may not even
be as complex as some of the potential games of the Z80, but it is a
wonderful place to start.
		                  /||\
		              _/  || \_ T A R I   R O C K S !
						- Mike Young

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: