A85: Have you noticed...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Have you noticed...

that the assembly on the calc runs about Atari quality games or better?
There's been talk of a "company" whose name can be placed on game
collections.  I think assembly-85 is like this company.  We help each
other make programs, why can't we be considered a "company"

Anyway, I brought these up because I was thinking that our list could
possible start the development of many of the most popular Atari games in
existence.  I know some are out so that will save some effort, but then
we could have an Atari Classics package like Williams did only for the
TI-85.  Maybe it could even have its own shell?  Does anyone have an old
Atari with a lot of games?  If many people on this list would be
interested in this idea, I'd like to know.  Just send _me_ an e-mail with
your opinion in the subject.  If you don't like the idea, could you
please explain why in the message and if you do like the idea, could you
send me a list of all of the good Atari games you can think of?

egillespie@juno.com

"In a prototypical world, nothing ever goes wrong." -Scott Meyers

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]