Re: A85: Have you noticed...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Have you noticed...

	Who really cares if it's C64 or Atari if were talking about the
same system.  I prefer console over computers as far as collecting.
That's my perogitive.  All of the old games that I remember were from the
Atari 2600.  Seeing that I am 16 years old the C64 wasn't all to popular.
 Instead consoles were starting to become popular.  I hope you don't see
this as a flame, just an opinion.

					- Mike Young

		P.S. Could someone respond to my question on the input
routine
		a couple of messages ago?

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]