A85: permanent varibles

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: permanent varibles

Ok, lets say that I have a score in (score) memory variable.  How would I
go about storing it as a permanent variable in the memory (for a
hi-score).  Could who ever answers this please be as completeas possible.
 Thanks.  I have asked this multiple times and each time I get just a
piece to the puzzle instead of all the pieces.  This would be for
Z-Shell, not Rigel or Usgard.  Thank you very much.

							- Mike

P.S.- Has anyone emailed chut@zilog.com and recieved and asm programing
books?  I emailed him and he responded saying that the order form thing
on the web page is selective about who it sends books to.  He also said
that he would send me the books, but it has been a while and still no
damn books.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: