Re: A85: IR link idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: IR link idea

>4.  maybe its because I skate and belong
>one of the 'cool' groups.

That's weird.  I thought I was the only person who knew a thing about
calculator programming and also skated.  It seemed kind of ambivalent to
me, how much most skaters and calculator programmers _I know_ (not just
in general) differ.  I had to quit skating because school work took too
much of my time.  I think the perfect world would be where every action
you made had nothing to do with how people might think of you.  Of
course, there's much more to a perfect world, but that wouldn't be a bad
start. I guess I kind of went off on a tangent, but it's semi-related to
this whole discussion.

Justin Bosch
justin-b@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: