Re: LZ: my 2 frozen cents on USGARD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: my 2 frozen cents on USGARD

On Sun, 26 Jun 1994 03:23:35 +0100 Adam Geitgey
<csrawebtech@qualityservice.com> writes:
>> that most of the Anti-USBARF people were speaking in their
>
>USBARF? Pretty good but I like USLARD better.

>Adam Geitgey
>Partner CSRA Web Design and Computer Consulting
>"Web Design for the Information Age"
>PGP Key upon request
>Email:  csrawebtech@qualityservice.com
>Web  :  http://csraweb.home.ml.org

Then I guess anyone who likes USGARD should refer to the shell as
ZSmell...
or we can all refer to the programs with half and ounce of respect....
Personally I am sick of this kind of
3-year-old-name-calling-whine-about-every-new-thing-around on this list.
Everyone should respect each others work....If you, Adam, had just
finished writing a program that was awesome and uses some new programming
device or trick and everyone couldn't see or didn't want to see the
brillance behind it you would be angered over it.
So my point is:
If you like Zshell great.
If you like Cshell great.
If you like OS-85 great.
If you like USGARD great.
Then there is no problem with that but there is when everyone starts
refering so the shells by some other name that is on the same level as a
2-year-olds.
Each shell is awesome in its own right, if you can't see it at least
respect someone elses work.

-GreenLazer@juno.com
-     (Formerly know as Chief28933@aol.com)
-          "I hate a Roman named Status Quo."  -Ray Bradbury
-               Thank you for your time that I have just wasted!