Re: LZ: libraries

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: libraries

I am not in any way saying Civilization is a simple game.  obviously,
it would be a strech, but a lot of the computer AI could be made
simply by letting them cheat.  To play a harder level, the AI just
cheats more.  Different countries personalities comes from them
cheating in different ways.  Let the computer discover things faster,
build military units more quickly, whatever.  I don't know, but it
seems possible.  And if it's not, surely you could make a scaled back
version, without everything implemented.

-mike