Re: LZ: Rotation...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Rotation...

Buddy Smith wrote:

> Does anyone know how to rotate a sprite on the screen (w/out USGARD, in case you are wondering...)  I need to turn a simple 15x15 sprite around sideways.  I'm not really quite sure how to do sin/cos rotations (I have no idea how sin/cos even can do rotations) but if someone can help it will be greatly appreciated
>
> Buddy Smith
> ti85calc@bellsouth.net
>
> PS:  What zshell version number do usgard/supernova/arsfzp/cshell etc. return when you look at ZS_BITS?

ARsfZP will most likely be returning ZShell 4.0's version number but i
still have to make the final decision on it. I will have which one i
will be using in the documentation of ARsfZP but due to a great lack of
time i haven't gotten much work done on it lately.
Peter Cordes
email: hivelord@netcom.com