LZ: New TI-BASIC Compiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: New TI-BASIC Compiler

Martin,
	Why are you interested in programming a compiler for TI-BASIC programs?
It seems to me that the majority of the people that are subscribed to this
mailing list are not content to program in TI-BASIC at all and have moved
on to mainly programming in Z80 assembly language.  I can see that there
might be some interest from some of the less intelligent TI-85 users in a
TI-BASIC compiler, but I would advise not putting much effort into it.
Honestly, I would work on creating or improving a TI-85 C++ compiler,
because, in my opinion, C++ is a much better computer programming language
than BASIC.  If you would be interested in coding a C++ compiler for the
TI-85 then I would be interested in lending some help to the project.
					Sincerely,
					Steven Betten
					<sgbetten@hotmail.com>
					<betten5@mindspring.com>