Re: A83: Darn Lower Case

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Darn Lower Case

Linus Akesson wrote:

> Just like I SAID... (sorry, getting meanish again.. =)) basic strings are
> supposed to contain tokens, not plain "ascii" characters. There are tokens
> for small a-e, r, k and so on (vars/statistics) but not necessarily for all
> characters (not sure about this, though).

No, that's right.  Just fire up TI's link program, export something with
lower case letters, and look at what you get.  You're not going to be
able to use every lower case letter, even if a particular one does exist
within other tokens.

Converting from uppercase tokens to lowercase characters will be more
complicated than simply adding or subtracting magic values.

--
John Kugelman.  kugelman@mnsinc.com

I believe we can change anything.
I believe in my dream.