Re: A83: Link Port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Link Port

In a message dated 02/13/99 7:10:04 AM, _surth_@ameritech.net writes:

>I have a 2 user chat  program created by a friend in Ti-83 BASIC.....It
>is ok.....I can ask him 4 it if u want??
>

>Jared173@aol.com wrote:
>
>> I'm working on a real-time chat program to support radio frequency chat
>>among 2+ users, but I've run into some problems, mainly it being too slow...

I think maybe he means for the program to be in Assembly, so that Basic
program program that probably only uses the link cable, and he also mentions
radio transmission stuff, so it probably wont be that helpful. He does mean
for this to be an Assembly program, since this happens to be an Assembly list,
Right? =P

--Jason K.