Re: A83: Darn Lower Case

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Darn Lower Case

Just like I SAID... (sorry, getting meanish again.. =)) basic strings are
supposed to contain tokens, not plain "ascii" characters. There are tokens
for small a-e, r, k and so on (vars/statistics) but not necessarily for all
characters (not sure about this, though).

Linus

                                                           \\//
                                                          [o][O]
| Linus Akesson                                | http://fly.to/linus.world |
Dolphins are so intelligent that within a few weeks they can train Americans
to stand at the edge of the pool and throw them fish.